WHY TO BUY A KIT ? NOW YOU CAN CHOOSE WHAT REALLY NEED FROM OUR SINGLE TOOL CHAMPAIGN “PAY WHAT YOU NEED” ALL TOOLS ARE MANUFACTURED IN BULGARIA BY LUCKYLOCKS AD – LOCKSMITH EQUIPMENT FACTORY.
The mortise locks constitute locking devices comprising mainly 6 encoding plates, but there are devices comprising also 7, 8 and more such plates.
The major manufacturers are Italian companies such as: Atra Mottura, Cisa, Sekuremme, etc. There are certainly other producers positioned in other countries such as Kale – Turkey, Dekaba – Bulgaria, CIFIAL – Portugal, Ezkura – Spain.
The main mortise locks are mounted on armored doors with multi-point locking. In addition, mortise locks are installed with regard to both conventional doors and with regard to some safe deposit boxes.
In order to carry out Emergency Unlocking for gaining access in the event of lost key or damage, we invented and started serial production of specialized locksmiths. We are currently selling 3 modifications of our devices, which are made of special Austrian steel by the company Böhler.
1. Luckylocks CLASSIC mortise lock tool – sale available as kit for opening more than 50 models and sales of individual tools available for use with regard to models selected by the customer.
2. Luckylocks DM – a special modification of the classic mortise tool in which we implemented the tensioning module in the main unit and where we created an independent regulation of the movable pins, making the unlocking procedure quick and efficient. Decoding the lock after completing the procedure is easy and precise. We currently sell single sets that are prepared, calibrated and available for use. We have also provided spare parts included in the set in order for the latter to be replaced by the on-site operator in case of such need.
3. Luckylocks MK –multi-purpose tool loaded with fixed pins with fixed resistance and implemented tension tooth. Extremely fast and efficient tool designed for beginner locksmiths with little experience in emergency locksmith service. With regard to the tools, we also have added spare replacement pins in case of need.
* All the locksmith mortise lock tools sold on this web site constitute our invention and are produced in our factory in Sofia – Bulgaria.
* We enclose a link to video instructions for proper use of each tool subject to sale.
* We also offer after-sales support as well as spare parts maintenance.
* We offer personal training and courses for operation with all tools manufactured by Luckylocks AD, for further information – please do not hesitate to ask us about applicable prices, terms and conditions.
The tools designed for mortise locks offered by us are NOT FORCE-BASED! The unlocking procedure in this case constitutes a result of experience and technique gained by the operator. We encourage customers to take the required time in order to acquire practical skills to work with each model they buy.
Regarding the pin resistance of all three models, please calibrate the instrument carefully, taking into account the force of the spring in the lock. The resistance of the movable pins should be greater than the force of the return springs!
Please review the video instructions carefully to avoid problems caused by incorrect operation of the locksmith tools.